J.H.S. 190 Orientation
Welcome to Russell Sage JHS 190! We are so excited that you will be joining us for the 2023-2024 school year. To help make this transition as easy and comfortable, as possible, for you and your child, here are a few important pieces of information that we will need from parents and guardians in order to fully register your child:
- o Childs proof of age (birth certificate, passport, government issued ID)
- o Proof of Grade/ Transcripts
- o Child’s immunization records, children being enrolled into the DOE must be up to date on all the necessary vaccinations.
- o We will need two proofs of address in the parent or guardian’s name that is registering the child. The following proofs are eligible; Con Edison bill, gas bill, pay stub, phone bill or W2’s. Any bill you submit must be dated within the last 60 days of registration. If you do not have a bill in your name and are residing in someone else’s home you must go to the DOE website fill out a parent affidavit form. Whoever you are residing with must also fill out the form stating you are currently living with them. Please bring in that form as well as two proofs of address in their name.
To speed up the process, please scan the QR code in the flyer or click here to download our registration packet. When you come into register your child, please make sure you have this packet filled in as well as the proper documentation needed.
We will be open for registration August 28th- 31st as well as September 5th on from 9am- 12pm. Registration is done on a first come first serve bases. Please be mindful that there is a possibility that you may have to wait or even return the following day as we have a limited time frame to process all of the new incoming registrations.
We look forward to an amazing school year. Go owls!
- Información de registro en ruso: registraion packet spanish.docx
- Информация о регистрации на русском языке: registration packet russian.pdf
- 俄语注册信息 welcome reg packet chinese.pdf